• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why Do We Like Fat Girls

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeslaven

Alright guys,i was passing papers this morning.A girl drove pass me,she was pretty,but she was skinny.A second girl drove by,again she was pretty,but she was skinny also.Then girl number 3 drives by,now you've heard of third time lucky,i estimate that this girl was somewhere between 180 -220.I thouth ,now there goes a truely beautiful girl.Anyway,i got to thinking how people are always like why do you like fat girls.Their like you guys must have low self-esteem because you want a girl that no other man is going want.Now i'am open-minded,i understand that some guys like these little scrawny girls.Little scrawny girls that are flat chested;little scrawny girls that have no hips;little scrawny girls that flat little bootys;little scrawny girls that have flat little vaginas;basically little scrawny girls that are built like boys.Know what,i don't think people should be asking us why do we like fat girls.I think people should be asking why do you like little scrawny girls that are built like boys.I mean at least these big fat girls that we like are built like girls.I mean now am i right guys.

Latest posts

Back