• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskers

Hello there,

I'm a new poster to this forum and I've been lurking for a while. I don't know what I'm doing so I apologise if this is in the wrong place!!

I don't know why I lurk here because in all honestly, I don't find feeding at all attractive. However, you all seem like lovely people and I'm trying to find out exactly why it is such a popular fetish. I'd just like to point out that I don't mean to insult anybody in this post, I'm just curious.

What do you honestly think of slim women who try and maintain a decent weight?

Do you ever worry about the health implications of being over-weight?

How do you cope with comments from other people (if you get any)?

And most of all, why did you choose to be overweight? Are you genuinely happy with yourself?

I'd like to point out again, I really don't mean to insult anybody. I hope none of you think I am. I'd just like to understand, as I've always been interested in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back